Monday, May 23, 2011

Proverb 23:26

My son, give me your heart
and let your eyes delight in my ways.
Proverb 23:26

Heavenly Father, humbly before you I pray, that again you accept my heart as you had demand. Forgive me for all my sins, when I chose to turn my heart away from you. Father I pray that you cleanse my heart, wash away my sins, grant me a new soul within me to follow your way.

Lord Father, please accept me for who I am, and mold me to be who you delight. Help me to keep my eyes off those lustful things, which I as holy saint should not have a look at. Lead me in your way that I will delight in your wonderful and good way, which beyond my heart could see.

Heavenly Father helps me, for you know the sorrow and pain and struggle within me. Not that your strength and Spirit are weak but mine is lame and blind and stiff-necked. May your staff not abandon me, rescue me according to your merciful love, that I may once again restored and serve you.

Praise be to you my Gentle Father, that you through your Words and your servant and your Spirit works in my heart, that I may repent before you. May this broken heart be pleasing before you so again I could dwell in your sanctuary to gaze upon your grace that I totally unworthy of.

Lord have mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment