Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wait that worth

Lo, this is our God;
we have waited for Him.
~ Isaiah 25:9

Lord, I had waited for 26 (soon) years
Yet I haven't met the one
You had planned for me
(Assuming that You had one for me)

Wait, is what I hear again today
As I recall the last time I waited
Thinking it is not yet the time
It ended up with tears and pains
Perhaps some scars as well
Which I am not sure if they are healed

Wait, is what You asks of me again
As You remind how faithful, good, and perfect
Your will is, and that You wants the best for me
How things would turn out I know not
But I know this for sure
God who gave His only Son for me
Will not retrieve what is truly good for me

I must know that You are Lord
You are mysterious, not
Brutal, cruel, nor cold blood
Your love transcend all
Being most wise and holy
You know when would be the best moment
For me to discover and embrace the gift

Hence, Lord, I ask of You
Protect me
Keep me
Teach me
From all unclean, temptation
And draw me closer
Grant me the desire
To desire above all, You and You alone

In my best Lover, Jesus Christ's name
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment