Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Jan 15

O Lord
How long will this be?
The stress that stretch
Till none can fetch
But in you alone I cried
Where my depressed soul hide

O Lord
How long will this be?
The loneliness inside
That by none subside
But your smiling face I gaze
By which this pain I face

O Lord
How long will this be?
The path ahead be clear
Unknown future I fear
But your wisdom and love i trust
However morrow shall past


Psalm 13
How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must i take counsel in my soul, and
    have sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me? 

Consider and answer me, O LORD my God;
Light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,
lest my enemy said, "I have prevailed over him",
lest my foes rejoice because i am shaken.


But i have trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,

because he has dealt bountifully with me.

1 comment:

  1. Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education will release Maharashtra 10th Model Paper 2022 in pdf format. Students can access Question Papers for a variety of courses via the internet, including Math, Science, and English. Maharashtra 10th Model Paper 2022 They can verify the marking scheme and examination pattern of the Maharashtra SSC Exam in the sample paper. Students can learn about the types of questions asked in the test by looking at previous Maharashtra SSC Board Question Papers Pdf. To learn more, read the article below.

    ReplyDelete