Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010

But as for me, in the multitude of Thy loving kindness will I come into Thy house: in Thy fear will I worship toward Thy holy temple.
Psalms 5:7

My dear Lord, please listen to me, as You are loving and kindness Lord. You knows the weary and broken I have before Thee. Search me, comfort me with Your Spirit, may I dwell in Your abundant mercies.

You are always good and kind. May I enjoy the heavenly peace and joy that You give through sufferings. Unto Your hands I commit my life, my way, my broken soul, my weary spirit, may that be a sacrifice on the altar that You pleasingly accept.

Lord my God, I pray that You continue to lead my life. In Thy fear I will worship You in Your holy temple. May Your tender mercy bless me, may Your joy fill my cup, till I want no more. O Lord, help me want You more than everything else.

In Jesus Christ, Lord Your holy name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment