Saturday, April 19, 2014

19 April 2014 - A reflection

I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you.
2 Samuel 7:14-15


Lord God of hosts, You alone are great.
Indeed Almighty is awesome
For You are faithful to Your promises to Your servant
You redeemed me with the blood of Your Son
Sanctified me with Your Spirit, and
Still sanctifying and transforming me to the likeness of Your Son
You disciplines me whenever I sinned against You
Your staff pull me back tenderly when I gone astray from Your path
You carries me with Your loving mighty arm
When I fell to the ground and bruised
Truly bruised reed You do not break
Faintly burning wick You do not quench
But You shows steadfast love to Your people
According to Your covenantal mercy

Therefore LORD of hosts, my LORD, my God
Teach me Your way, O LORD
That I may walk in Your truth
Unite my heart to fear Your name
That I will after Your heart all my life
Strengthen me when I am weak
Bring me back to You when I am lost
Discipline me when I become stubborn
Soften my heart that I be mold by Your statute
Produce in me a thirst for Your truth
Create in me a hunger for Your righteousness
May my life bring forth Your glory
May my life show forth Your grace
May Your kindness be sure in my path
May Your faithfulness be firm on my way
That Your name will be great
And the world will bring You praise


In the name of Jesus Christ, my LORD, my God, my Savior, Amen  

1 comment:

  1. RBSE 10th Class Model Paper 2021 has announced Government Board of School Education, RBSE Students who are going to sit in Public Examination 2021 are allowed to Download Rajasthan Board SSLC Sample Paper 2021 Download our web Portal Rajasthan 10th Model Paper 2022, Secondary Education Exam are Going to Start in the Month of March, This is the Golden Period for Students to Prepare their Exam. All those students who want to boost their exam Past Paper Preparation can Download Ajmer Board 10th Previous Question Paper 2021.

    ReplyDelete