Friday, June 11, 2010

12-06-2010

It is not our experiences which in the final analysis change us, it is always and only our responses to those experiences. ~~ Elisabeth Elliot

O Lord our sovereign God, I praise You for Your work in my life. You know, things didn’t happen the way I always thought of, for the best or the worst. But it is glad to know that You still in control of everything, seated on the throne, You reign over all regardless of time, space, person involved – there is no single piece moment or space where You gain no control over it.

Lord, I pray that You grant me the wisdom, know how to response to whatsoever happening around. I pray that You empower me, give me strength to endure, to withstand all the challenges in my life. I also pray that You continue to lead me, enhance my faith to follow You as Your idea is not to curse but to bless. Guide me my Lord, so that I always fear You and obey Your will, less that I go astray from Your righteous path.

Lord, have my life, and have it all. In Jesus’ most holiest name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment