Monday, June 7, 2010

7 June 2010

Blessed be the Lord, who daily beareth our burden, even the God who is our salvation. Selah God is unto us a God of deliverances; and unto JEHOVAH the Lord belong the issues from death.
Psalms 68:19-20

Everyday You bear our burden, thus saith the Lord. O Lord my God, I pray to you here again, asking You to lead me, guide me, take me, to where beyond my ability and strength and will could ever reach, so that I could reflect Your mighty name, so that people may see Your glory through me.

Lord, show some mercies! Be gracious to me! For I’m a flattering child, weak and fool, in almost every part of my life. Should I commit the same fault always? Do I need to repeat the same mistake everyday? Should I just fall into the same pit daily? Oh Lord my God, save me! For You are my deliverer, my savior, my Lord, my God.

Dear heavenly Father, deliver me from the sins I had made, from the temptations I unable to run away, from the wrong doing that I could not stop not doing them. I am weak and lame before You: save me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment