Monday, May 28, 2012

29-05-2012

Lord, You alone are God
Above the storm
Above the roaring sea
You rides on tornado
And on rolling thunder
The fault lines of quakes
Are left Your footprints

We are but dust
We are hopeless sinners
We do nothing else than trespasses
We offer You nothing
Except guilt of broken heart
"Have mercy on Your sinful servant!"
Is the only plea I have before You

It is in You alone
Through faith Spirit wrought
The grace and seal
That constantly bring us back to You
For Your faithfulness is great
Your love endures forever
You give me hope when hope is gone

Save me
Cleanse me
Give me hope
Empower me
Pull me
Work in me
Carry me on

For Your glory alone
I shall live
In suffering
In my fall even
Through Your saving hands
I will sing praise to You
You will receive Your glory

In my Savior Lord Jesus' name
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment