Saturday, May 26, 2012

Set Free

Lord, I beg You
Deliver me
Set me free
From the Past that
Strangling me
Holding me back
To pursue Your wonderful gifts
That You had set before me since even
Time started to tick

Lord, I beg You
Enlighten me
Show me Your marvelous acts of Salvation
So that I know how great Your grace is
Which is sufficient to
Set me free
From the sinful nature
And guilt
That hinder me to move forward
To complete the tasks You planned for me

Lord, I beg You
Strengthen me
That I may praise You
Honor and glorify You
For You will receive all glory
That is due You
As the Lord Creator, Savior
And Lord of Providence
Your loving kindness and wisdom
Is what assured me
That there is hope in You

Lord, I beg You
Listen to my prayer
This yearning of weaker
Crying of a broken spirit
Lord You'll never despise.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Who moves in a mysterious way
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment